Tuesday, January 15, 2008

So, I am actually going to keep up a sketch blog. For real.
To start:
Photobucket

A nice transition from my old blog to this new one, I think.

+the blue is appropriate because it is MIDTERM WEEK. This could fuck with my straight A average, which would make me look like a slacking senior, which would prevent me from getting into a good school - THIS IS ALL VERY DEPRESSING I MUST STOP.

It is nice that my grades won't really matter next semester, though. I might actually have time to read some books outside of those assigned for school. I'm thinking... Kant, maybe? Supposedly you need to reread his books several times to understand them, and now that I have time, why not?

Getting ahead of myself. You don't have time yet, silly! You have a calculus midterm.

No comments: